ADVANCED ANKLE & FOOT
WE KEEP TEXAS MOVING
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. Just click on the “Request an Appointment” tab below.
If you’d like to both request an appointment as well as enter all of your required medical history, please click on the “Patient Portal” button featured on every page of our Web site. In the future you will also be able to check/obtain lab and imaging results, ask the doctor questions, make follow up appointments and much more through our patient portal. If you have questions regarding our patient portal, or need to have your password reset, please contact our office.
Please note, if for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call our office as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Facilities & Equipment
- In Office digital X-Ray system (no need to be sent out to separate facility for xrays)
- Mindray Ultrasound (to better pinpoint the area of inflammation especially for steroid injections)
- Hyperion Medical Laser (for the treatment of fungal nails and warts)
- Paperless documentation through eClinical, the #1 paperless documentation program in this region compatible with every major hospital in the area.
- SmartScan for detecting and monitoring diabetic neuropathy.
Insurance and Payment Information
Advanced Ankle & Foot is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans, and provides insurance billing. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Dr. Burdge is on all major insurance plans including, but not limited to the following:
- Aetna (all plans)
- Beech Street
- Benefit Planners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (all plans)
- Cigna (all but HMO)
- Evercare Star & Plus
- Great West
- Humana (all plans)
- John Alden
- Medicaid (only as secondary)
- MHHNP (Memorial Health)
- Palmetto GBA
- Secure Horizons
- Texas True Choice
- United Healthcare (all plans)
- Washington National